Sunday, April 3, 2022

More from Malaga

     Sue and MaryEllen came to visit soon after Deanne and Scott left us, sad farewells and glad hellos. And then off to see Malaga. First stop, El Pimpi--


    The next day we took a somewhat soggy walk through the streets of Malaga to find the artisan shop. It was a very long walk, very wet, it was not just rain but red rain! MaryEllen found a shoe store, Sue and I found? Yep, a bar, right next door, so after a successful trip into the store for zapatos, the shopper joined us. 


Finally, we found the Artisan shop, just around the corner from the cathedral, the bar, and the shoe store.




    It was a successful day. I have a plan for how to get my stuff home. I wanted to ship it but the store clerk convinced me it would too expensive. She wrapped it all carefully, assured me that it would get there safely in my carry-on, and I am crossing my fingers, that she's right. 



Our day ended with a visit to Oliva's where we were greeted by Lydia with a big smile. I am so sorry that we didn't get a photo with her. She reminds me of Ludivine Duflot as played by Isabelle Candelier in the movie, A Good Year. I can see her dancing out of the room with a broom as her partner. 
Very short comment from the Dennis: 
It was a very good day, friends to shop with Cindy, a rainy day with a book for me so that I could continue my Jeffery Archer book, Heads You Win. A good day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment